True or False: Payment of TSGLI reduces the amount of SGLI payable at the time of the Service member’s death. FALSE: SGLI claims are paid regardless of body armor or helmet type. Wearing body armor or a helmet is not a requirement for a SGLI claim to be paid.
- Unlawful Mandatory Allotment Under The Military Lending Act￼
- What Are Your Rights Under The Military Lending Act?
- Common Reasons For Interpleader In Life Insurance Claims
- Who Receives a Life Insurance Policy if There’s No Beneficiary named?
- What Happens If a Minor Is a Named Beneficiary of a Life Insurance Policy?
No comments to show.